Merry 2023!

 2022 was a doozy. In January of '22 I started chemo and finished it in March. I had a breast mastectomy in April. Two weeks later, I went FanExpo Cleveland where I met Mark Sheppard and Grey DeLisle. They signed my Funkos and wished me luck with my recovery. This trip sparked a strong of conventions that my family went to that year. 

Now in 2023, I feel like I am set for whatever life throws at me. 

March will be a big time for me. On March 21st, Onyx will release through Kindle Unlimited. We also have a return to FanExpo Cleveland and the first CabbageCon (Avatar: The Last Airbender theme) in Columbus. 

The second weekend in July, July 8th to be precise, I will be working Committed at Hill View Manor alongside on of my favorite authors, Tracy Kincaid. It will be held in New Castle, Pennsylvania. 

In August, I plan on releasing the second book in the paranormal romance Dream Prophet Trilogy titled Oathbreaker. The first book, Awakening, is available in ebook everywhere and in paperback on Amazon. It is about a world where witches and werewolves have been at work for centuries until the Alpha of the largest werewolf pack dies, leaving a power vacuum that desperately needs filled. When the werewolves start a battle royale a witch with the ability to shift into a wolf infiltrate the action. Only she finds something she wasn't expecting, an answer to a dream she once had upon a time. Awakening was a thrill ride that pulled you in, gaining five stars. Oathbreaker will take the series to a whole other level.

My last trick this year, I will be writing a holiday novella. I haven't decided if it will honor Halloween or Christmas, yet. I will keep you posted as the days draw near.

For now, I hope you enjoyed the holiday season and feel refreshed for the year ahead. Own every day. Don't let it own you. 

Happy New Year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Year To Date

My Book of the Month

Introduction of an Author